Delivery Options Available
Our haulage company will deliver your goods on a 22 tonne vehicle equipped with a tail lift and pallet truck and we can offer the following delivery options:
- Standard Delivery 1 - 5 days (Normally 1-3 days)
- Named Week Day (Contact us)
- Named Week Day AM/PM Delivery (Contact us)
How long will delivery take?
Standard Delivery is normally 1 - 5 days from date of order. Most of our Orders are delivered in 1-3 Days. Our haulier will contact you directly by phone to confirm a delivery date with you.
Tilers-World can offer delivery to most UK mainland addresses.
Please note that for those customers who live in some remote rural areas our delivery service may contact you to advise that your address is not serviceable, or alternatively additional delivery costs could be incurred to allow delivery to be affected to remote areas.
The Following postcodes may be affected.
Delivery to an address other than your billing address is permitted.
Deliveries normally occur between 8.30am and 5.30pm. Once your order has been placed you will be contacted and provided with an exact date of delivery.
All deliveries will be made to the kerbside or the bottom of the driveway.
Preparation for receipt of delivery
When contacted by Tilers-World to arrange delivery please:
- Confirm address details and leave a day-time telephone number and/or mobile telephone number so that we can contact you if necessary on the day of delivery.
- Ensure the delivery area is hard, level and safe to take the weight of a pallet truck carrying up to a maximum of 1 tonne in weight. Our driver will not be able to move your goods far from the vehicle. Please note if your delivery point is on an incline the driver won’t be able to push the pallet truck up or down the tail lift whilst on an incline as the pallet could topple. We can not deliver onto cobbles, gravel or uneven surfaces. Under those circumstances the pallet will be left on the roadside.
- Please advise Tilers-World of any constraints which may restrict access to your address for our delivery vehicles using the special instructions field on the order form.
*** If for whatever reason there is nobody in when the delivery arrives the goods will be returned to the depot of the haulage company until another date can be organised between the parties involved. A further delivery charge will be applied for this procedure and goods will not be re-delivered until payment has been received.***
THIS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS